This Branding Package has been designed to provide clients who are able to provide the BRAND JOURNEY information but would like to be more involved with the brand design process. We use the information you provide about your business to design a Brand Design Workshop which will help create a design brief for your new brand. This brief will be used to create a brand identity that represents your business, including logo design and supporting materials.
1. You complete our BRAND JOURNEY process to enable us to understand how you want your brand to represent your business. Note: we will supply detailed guidelines and information to assist you with this process;
2. We will create a design brief based on the information provided in steps 1 and 2;
3. Develop three initial design concepts for the logo and other visual elements of the brand;
5. We will check each design concept and ‘tag lines’ to ensure that there is no conflict with any existing UK Trade Marks;
6. Three different Brand Concepts will be present to you for review;
7. Agree a final brand design with you, including the logo & associated visual elements;
8. Design & agree stationery, business cards, letterheads, etc.;
9. Create the brand portfolio (based on steps 6 to 8);
10. Design, Present and Finalise Marketing Materials;
11. Create a Brand Guide;
12. Assign ownership of copyright (upon receipt of the full payment).